The NCT offers students the opportunity to gain an insight into the clinical care in oncological outpatient and in-patient facilities via a clinical traineeship ("Famulatur") over a minimum of two weeks. The training of our future colleagues is very important to us! Please do not hesitate to contact us with your comments and questions.
Clinical Traineeship at NCT
- NCT-facility in the Medical Clinic
- NCT-facility in the Salem Hospital
- Oncological outpatient facility
- Day care unit
What can we offer you?
- Regular courses such as practical year classes and intra-departmental training seminars
- Participate in tumor boards
- A good physician to student ratio
How can you apply?
If you are enrolled at a university in Germany or in an EU country:
- Send an application by mail or e-mail to:
Prof. Dr. med. Dr. phil. Eva Winkler
Dr. med. Stefanie Zschäbitz
National Center for Tumor Diseases
Im Neuenheimer Feld 460
- Specify the desired timeframe as well as the preferred clinical traineeship area (outpatient or in-patient).
- Please include your CV and proof of enrollment
If you are enrolled at a different university: