The NCT Members are scientific units, centers, hospitals and departments of the German Cancer research Center (DKFZ), the Heidelberg University Hospital and the Medical Faculty in Heidelberg that distinguish themselves through:
- A significant focus on cancer research and cancer medicines.
- Scientific and clinical excellence in oncology.
- Close interaction and willingness to work in the NCT. This includes joint research activities, applications, publications and patient services.
- A willingness to use own resources such as personnel or equipment in order to achieve the programmatic objectives of the NCT.
The NCT Members benefit from the use of:
- Central NCT resources such as the NCT Trial Center and the NCT Cancer Registry.
- NCT resources e.g. materials and equipment,
- NCT interdisciplinary areas/platforms/clinical cancer research programs.