The IMU’s mission is to offer immune monitoring for NCT-based IITs but also industry-sponsored trials (phase 0-4). In addition to guidance for immune monitoring designs for study protocols and grant proposals we offer state-of-the-art validated and individually adapted immune assays including:
- High-quality, standardized acquisition and storage of patient biosamples including fresh frozen PBMC, serum and nucleic acids
- Monitoring of intervention specific central immune parameters as primary, secondary or tertiary endpoints of immunotherapeutic clinical trials.
- Correlation of the presence and magnitude of intervention induced immune responses to clinical outcomes.
- Identification of biological and functional relevant immune parameter as response to immunological interventions
- Translation of these novel findings to models or adequate novel clinical trials
- QC of cellular therapies
- Definition of appropriate patient populations for trials
- Translating findings into new hypotheses for therapeutic targets