Each year, more than 400,000 people in Germany are newly diagnosed with cancer. NCT links patient care and cancer research in a direct and exemplary way.
Your donation will help to fund, for example:
- Research on cancer prevention and cancer development
- Development of new methods of diagnosis and treatment
- Development of new treatment options
- Research and counseling services in the area of ‘Exercise and Cancer’
- Sponsorship of young scientists or purchase of instruments
Every donation is valuable, whether it be a one-time contribution, a standing order or a bequest.
Bank account for donations:
National Center for Tumor Diseases (NCT) Heidelberg
Account No. 7421500429 (IBAN DE64600501017421500429)
BCN 600 501 01 (BIC SOLADEST600)
Reference (must be indicated): D 100 70680
Important note: Donations are tax deductible. Please indicate your address with a donation, if you wish to receive an acknowledgement letter.
Board of Directors:
Prof. Dr. Cornelia Ulrich, Prof. Dr. Dirk Jäger, Prof. Dr. Christof v. Kalle,
Prof. Dr. Dr. Jürgen Debus, Prof. Dr. Peter Krammer, Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Wick
Head of strategic development
Im Neuenheimer Feld 460
Tel: 06221- 565 755